Friday, March 6, 2009

This creation is the result of persistence on part of an apparently significant someone in my life. She suddenly saw the need for me to be a part of this global phenomenon of a virtual existence. Blogging to me, for long enough, has been an alternative for people to speak out what they are thinking-either because you are a Type A personality, who talks too much anyway so people choose not to listen or a Type B personality, who despite bursting with brilliance chooses not to say a word. {Die Heart Psychologists please note that this is merely my interpretation of the 2 personality types and has not been academically accepted-not yet that is! }. Yet, I would not blame anyone for resorting to the same. We have after all been endowed with higher intellectual abilities, reasoning, scientific temper and all of that. These very factors are not only the cause for the need of the very existence of blogs but also the sources of this phenomenon. As abrupt and sudden as this may seem I feel it appropriate to refrain from adding more thought to this entry and it was a mere source of beginning this space for me. As and when time and my mood permits me to revert to this space, be sure that I will!

5 comments:

  1. And apparently significant someone hopes that you will revert to this space more often than you travel to chennai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem! Type A/B personality eh?? Academic application... lol!!
    Anyway, good that u started blogging...
    I've been blogging for quite some time now, but the idea never occurred to me to send the link to people, unless people will think of me as being vulgarly ostentatious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not at all!!! send me the link!!! im a little too eager to read!! and yes academic application!!! otherwise..whats the point of academics anyway?

    ReplyDelete